Experience better personalization and enhanced navigation, plus new third-party integrations.
Use a single drop-down to get easier access to specific projects, applications and modules
Projects and applications are now available in a simplified UI, allowing you to easily navigate from one application to another (or one project to another) without losing your focus and reducing the number of required clicks. The overall common navigation has been updated in all areas and in all applications so you can easily navigate to all areas of your daily job.
Customize your landing pages based on your unique needs
The user landing page provides a configurable page within InEight that can be the default view when you log in. Use pre-configured views (Owner, Contractor, Sub-contractor, Vendor) and then modify or create your own view based on available out-of-the-box widgets. These widgets can be viewed for one or more projects including charts, dashboards, maps, weather and more. Use the widgets to drill back into the application or view and compare projects within the same application widget.
View jobsite activity with EarthCam integration
For licensed EarthCam customers, the user landing page includes an EarthCam widget, which provides real-time video of your projects.
Join Us for our next Innovation Webinar
ENHANCED FUNCTIONALITY INCLUDED:
- Use a single drop-down menu for easier access to specific projects, applications and modules.
- Leverage user-specific landing pages and enjoy a tailored view at login, allowing you to customize based on your areas of focus. Save “my top 10 views.”
- Customize your dashboard on the user landing page.
- Get real-time jobsite monitoring and collaboration with EarthCam integration.
- Check out the updated PDF Viewer and access a bird’s eye view plus zoom in/out functionality.
- See how markup/annotations translate to other applications.
- Make use of stamping functions including custom stamps and signatures.
- Link items to an annotation, such as RFIs, mail, transmittals and defects, making it easier to share comments and feedback across the team. You can also automatically hyperlink sheets to other sheets or drawings in that package.
- Adjust the dashboard refresh schedule and control dashboard visibility based on your organization’s needs.
- Allow user groups at a project level and connect them to a single event.
- Allow user groups to be built into workflow steps as responsible groups or added “on the fly” to any pending step in an event workflow.
- Transfer assignments if employees are no longer on the project or in different role, and quickly reassign assignments, in process workflow steps and tasks.