THE PILLARS OF ADVANCED RISK ANALYSIS
InEight helps you incorporate real, on-going risk assessments so you easily manage risk from bid, to execution and mitigation — right through to retirement.
Provide project teams with a collaborative, comprehensive framework to proactively assess and manage risks.
Create more accurate schedules and budgets using artificial intelligence (AI) + human intelligence (HI) to incorporate the impact of event and uncertainty risk.
Apply sophisticated Monte Carlo simulations to calculate cost and duration contingencies required to achieve a desired level of confidence.
InEight Risk Management helps you assess risk on current and future projects. Through its AI engine, the more you use the software, the more intelligent it becomes, and the more relevant suggestions it surfaces.
- Leverage the built-in risk register to list discrete event risk threats, opportunities and ideas. And make them visible to team members throughout construction
- Gain visibility into areas of varying and low consensus via team member feedback, then generate a three-point estimate and auto-weigh the distribution for each line item
- Drive quantitative assessments from a consensus pool and eliminate traditional three-point estimates
- Combine human intelligence with AI culled from past projects to provide planners a full view of potential outcomes
- Perform Monte Carlo analysis across thousands of simulations to determine contingency needed