Work Planning & Packaging
InEight Work Planning & Packaging offers fully connected work packages that improve field execution and deliver more successful project outcomes.
- See more successful outcomes because you’ve established a common data environment accessible by contractor discipline teams, owners, designers and engineers alike
- Orchestrate and track work consistently to eliminate surprises
- Swiftly create and communicate work packages and daily plans based on the bigger picture of project scope and schedule
- Optimize productivity because you’re keeping all stakeholders aligned
- Take the human element out of progress reporting and ensure all stakeholders have a consistent view of progress to drive payments and earned value reporting
in planning time.
in field productivity through better planning.
THE PILLARS OF OPTIMIZED FIELD EXECUTION
InEight Work Planning & Packaging offers fully connected work packages built to improve field execution and deliver more successful project outcomes.
Manage construction deliverables with an integrated work planning process that fits your team.
Improve collaboration between home office, field teams and project stakeholders to ensure an orderly progression of the work.
Integrate work plans with models and schedules to easily keep up with changes to project scope, design and timing.
“InEight made us totally rethink how we did daily work plans, quantity claiming and time collection. The technology streamlined the process, eliminated data entry and paperwork and kept our guys out in the field instead of behind a desk.”
Project Engineer, TIC | The Industrial Company
- Eliminate repetitive data entry and paperwork by planning, executing and approving from a single platform
- Define areas of work and work packages by breaking up scopes of work into logical chunks organized by discipline or other characteristics
- Gain the flexibility to support advanced work packaging (AWP), Lean planning and other approaches to engineering and construction work planning
- Connect work packages to models and CPM schedules to automatically keep work package components aligned with the latest design models
- Actively manage dependencies and constraints before releasing work for construction
Solve more of your biggest project pain points by exploring additional solutions.
Helps you create more realistic conceptual schedules, CPM schedules and short-interval plans using AI and best-in-class collaboration.
Helps field teams be more productive with daily reporting tools they will love using.
Ready To Get Started?
Schedule a one-on-one consultation with an experienced InEight solutions expert.