THE PILLARS OF SUCCESSFUL COMMISSIONING
InEight helps you eliminate surprises by minimizing risk during the turnover stage — and plan for successful project commissioning.
Control construction quality using routine checklists or comprehensive inspection and test plans (ITPs).
Orchestrate commissioning and startup activities across stakeholders to ensure timely delivery of constructed assets.
Make sure nothing falls through the cracks with a collaborative and connected process from quality management to startup.
Everyone involved can benefit from real-time visibility into quality and commissioning assignments, status and issues, while taking advantage of a common repository to capture and store the required documentation along the way.
- Create detailed quality and turnover plans specific to scope of work (e.g., systems, installed equipment or construction packages)
- Leverage a common repository to capture and store required documentation during the quality and commissioning process
- Create and manage inspection and test plans that are appropriate to each scope of work on the project
- Utilize the form builder to easily create inspection forms from scratch, or edit existing forms for project-specific requirements
- Use your mobile device to complete required inspections, capture photos, notes and signatures, and flag out-of-compliance issues for follow-up