THE PILLARS OF KEEPING YOUR BUDGET ON TRACK
InEight provides an auditable cost control process that connects directly to related functions such as estimating and field data capture, and change order management.
Create a baseline budget directly from the original estimate and easily manage changes to the budget over time.
Collaborate with project stakeholders to deliver the most accurate forecast.
Integrate with ERP and scheduling systems to keep project budgets and forecasts aligned with other
“The benefit of having data from multiple systems in one data library is huge!”
Senior Project Controls Estimator | COMED
- Manage a project’s budget using an intuitive cost breakdown structure (CBS) appropriate for the project, while still supporting an account code structure required for corporate financial reporting
- Turn your estimate into a budget that’s organized in a logical cost breakdown structure and maintain all assumptions such as resource rates, labor and equipment hours, productivity assumptions and more
- Manage changes to the current budget using built-in tools to easily process budget moves, quantity changes and contract changes
- View current commitments, percent complete and actual costs to date for any budget line item, along with any pending or approved changes
- Build bottom-up forecasts by estimating resources and hours for remaining work