Bring a new level of certainty to design-build and alternative delivery projects.
Gain real-time visibility
into evolving construction quantities as design progresses.
Our solution provides you with an “early warning system” for possible labor and material issues, allowing you to better manage budgets, forecasts, schedules and procurement. You’ll see in real time the evolving design quantities and delivery dates. You now also have the ability to manage design and quantity changes — and their impact — to drive accountability as designs move through 30-60-90-IFC.
Leverage a comprehensive solution that aligns design and construction teams through design to completion.
You now get the visibility you need earlier, resulting in greater construction budget and schedule certainty. Construction teams can easily keep working plans in sync with the latest design quantities. You can also seamlessly coordinate design and construction activities such as budgets, forecasts, and work plans. This gives you an “early warning system” for design quantity growth.
USE PROVEN PROJECT CONTROLS TO ENSURE CONSISTENT
PROJECT DELIVERY AND STANDARDIZE COMPLETION OF DESIGN WORK.
Enable business processes to standardize how a project is executed. Our solution helps manage design scope, assign resources and track design progress using “rules of credit.”
EASILY TRACK PROJECT PROGRESS AND RESOURCE ALLOCATION, WHILE STANDARDIZING HOW YOU BUDGET, FORECAST AND SCHEDULE.
InEight Design Management helps you easily track progress of design scope using rules of credit to confidently communicate status and delivery expectations. You can also forecast remaining man-hours for resource planning. And because it’s integrated with your control budget, you avoid unforeseen impacts to your budget and scope.
ENHANCED FUNCTIONALITY INCLUDED:
- Plan design work and assign resources to ensure successful delivery of the entire design scope
- Standardize design-process tracking across your organization
- Use earned value management (EVM) to bring more detail and credibility to the design and engineering budgets and forecasts
- See how quantity fluctuation will impact associated man-hours and dollars
- Clearly break down the construction scope of work
- Analyze a blend of quantities that have been IFCed, work completed in the field and those that are still being designed
- Access and maintain all design documentation in one common repository
- Build custom workflows to optimize submission, review and approval process