How Women are Building the
Future of Construction
The face of construction is evolving. More and more companies, having experienced the power — and profit — female construction professionals bring to the table, continue to actively encourage women to enter, grow and lead within the industry. In addition, there is a particularly high demand for those who are technologically savvy.
Join our panel of seasoned construction veterans as they reflect on the successes and challenges of their own careers, and why now is a prime time for women to step in and fill knowledge and skill gaps at all levels of the industry.
In this webinar, we’ll explore:
- Having a seat at the table and why the unique “female voice” matters more than ever.
- Closing the gender gap to achieve greater diversity and success for the industry.
- The power of mentorships and how they affect the future of women in construction.
- Why technology matters and how it is filling knowledge gaps as it opens new doors.
- Your best industry resources for the information and support women need to succeed.
DIRECTOR OF DATA ANALYTICS
MANAGER, PROJECT DELIVERY
MATES IN CONSTRUCTION NSW
Thank you for registering. Please check your email inbox for more information.
Share this webinar with your network: