An Eye Toward
Construction Recovery in 2022
As we reflect over the last year and a half, we’ve redefined what it takes to run our construction businesses. Now, it’s time to look ahead to what the coming year may hold. What industry trends should we look for in a landscape still challenged by COVID? How should we approach strained labour markets? What technologies can owners and contractors put in place to stay ahead of the game — and ensure they deliver on their capital projects?
Join InEight’s VP of APAC Sales Andrew Harris and a panel of industry experts as they work to answer these questions and many more, whilst sharing their real-life experiences and best predictions for 2022.
Practical topics explored will include:
- Navigating recovery plans, including large budgets and government investments for infrastructure projects
- Smart, connected cities and the role sustainability plays in making them a reality
- Why 3D-printed building and recycled materials may offer some relief
- How to survive — and thrive — in a labour-strapped market
- Why investing in digitalisation has never been more important than now
VP, APAC SALES
SENIOR SOLUTION ENGINEER
Thank you for registering. Please check your email inbox for more information.
Share this webinar with your network: