This Policy governs the manner in which InEight collects, uses, maintains and discloses information collected from you as a user of the www.ineight.com website (“Site”), and in connection with our products and services.
BY USING THE SITE, YOU SIGNIFY YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POLICY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS POLICY, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO USE OUR SITE.
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from you in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our Site, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site or otherwise. You may visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from you if you voluntarily submit such information to us. You can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent you from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about you whenever you interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about the means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
Web browser cookies
How we use collected information
InEight may collect and use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service. Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our users and customers as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site and otherwise in our products and services.
- To improve our Site. We may use feedback you provide to improve our products and services
- To send periodic emails. We may use your email address to respond to you inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If you decide to opt-in to our mailing list, you may receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email, and you may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
You may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
Changes to this Policy
InEight has the discretion to update this Policy at any time. When we do, we will post a notification on the main page of our Site. We encourage you to frequently check this page for any changes to stay informed about how we are helping to protect the personal information we collect. You acknowledge and agree that it is your responsibility to review this Policy periodically and become aware of modifications.
Your acceptance of these terms
BY USING THIS SITE, YOU SIGNIFY YOUR ACCEPTANCE OF THIS POLICY. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS POLICY, YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO USE OUR SITE. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this Policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
If you have any questions about this Policy, the practices of this Site, or your dealings with this Site, please contact us at:
InEight Inc. | 9977 N 90th Street, Scottsdale AZ 85258 | 480.776.2900 https://www.ineight.com
- Content Ownership. The content or other materials on the Site including, but not limited to, all text, audio, images and other materials or elements (collectively the “Content”) are owned and copyrighted by InEight, its subsidiaries, its licensors or others with all rights reserved. You may not use the Content, except as provided in this Policy, without the prior written permission of InEight. All trademarks, trade names and logos and all related product names, design marks and slogans which appear on the Site are either the trademarks or service marks (registered or unregistered) of InEight, its subsidiaries, its licensors, partners or suppliers, unless otherwise stated herein. InEight, and its subsidiaries, partners, suppliers, and licensors expressly reserve all intellectual property rights in all Content on the Site. No license is granted to you in connection with such Content contained on the Site.
- User Conduct. InEight maintains the Site for InEight, its subsidiaries and licensors business purposes and use only. You are not permitted to use this site for your personal or commercial gain. You agree to not to engage in any of the following activities on the Site:
- Upload, post or transmit any informational content that is unlawful, threatening to another person or entity, infringing, defamatory, false, misleading, abusive, harassing, libelous, vulgar, obscene, pornographic, profane, invades the privacy of another, or is otherwise objectionable;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate or encourage conduct that would be considered a violation of any local, state or federal law, either civil or criminal;
- Upload, post or transmit any informational content that is the copyrighted, patented or trademarked intellectual property of another, or the trade secret of or confidential information of another; and
- Use the Site to advertise or perform any commercial solicitation.
- EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY.
NEITHER INEIGHT NOR ANY OF ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE AGENTS WILL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR INJURY THAT ACCOMPANY OR RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF INEIGHT SITE, AND YOUR USE OF INEIGHT SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THIS INCLUDES (BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO) DAMAGES OR INJURY CAUSED BY ANY OF THE FOLLOWING: USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) THE SITE; USE OF (OR INABILITY TO USE) ANY SITE TO WHICH YOU HYPERLINK FROM OUR SITE; FAILURE OF PERFORMANCE; ERROR; OMISSION; INTERRUPTION; DEFECT; DELAY IN OPERATION OR TRANSMISSION; COMPUTER VIRUS; LINE FAILURE; INTRUSION, HACKING OR VIOLATION OF ANY INEIGHT SITE BY ANY THIRD PARTY; OR ANY ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES OF ANY THIRD PARTIES. INEIGHT DOES NOT WARRANT THE SECURITY OF ANY INFORMATION YOU TRANSMIT TO IT AT INEIGHT SITE. INEIGHT IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING: DIRECT, INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS OF USE, OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR IN ANY WAY RELATED TO THE USE OF THE SITE OR THE CONTENT THEREIN WHETHER BASED IN CONTRACT, TORT, STRICT LIABILITY OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. FURTHERMORE, INEIGHT IS NOT LIABLE EVEN IF IT HAS BEEN NEGLIGENT OR IF OUR AUTHORIZED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR BOTH.THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU TO THE EXTENT THAT APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. INEIGHT’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, CAUSES OF ACTION OR OTHERWISE WILL NOT BE GREATER THAN THE AMOUNT THAT YOU PAID TO ACCESS THE SITE.
- DISCLAIMER. THE CONTENT OF ANY INEIGHT SITE IS PROVIDED “AS IS” AND INEIGHT DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING WARRANTIES:
- THE CONTENT IS OF ANY PARTICULAR LEVEL OF QUALITY OR FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE;
- THE CONTENT IS ERROR-FREE AND ACCURATE;
- THE FUNCTIONAL ELEMENTS CONTAINED IN THE CONTENT WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE;
- DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED;
- THE SITE OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE THEM AVAILABLE ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS;
- SUCCESSFUL RESULTS OR OUTCOMES WILL RESULT FROM PROPERLY FOLLOWING ANY INSTRUCTIONS, DIRECTIONS OR RECIPES CONTAINED IN THE CONTENT;
- THE SITE IS SECURE FROM TAMPERING, HACKING OR INTRUSION BY THIRD PARTIES.
- Export Control. Software and other materials from the Site may be subject to United States Export Control. The United States Export Control laws prohibit the export of certain technical data and software to certain territories. No software from the Site may be downloaded or exported in violation of any such laws. InEight does not authorize the exportation of any software or technical data from the Site to any jurisdiction prohibited by the United States Export Control laws.
- Revisions. InEight may at any time, in its sole discretion and without notice, revise or modify this Policy. You are bound by any such revisions and should periodically visit this Site to review the current Policy.
- Security. You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the Site, including without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for such user or logging onto a server or an account which the user is not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any user, host or network, including, without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the Site, overloading, flooding, spamming, mail bombing or crashing; (d) by using any device, software or routine to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activity being conducted on the Site; or (e) by using or attempting to use any engine, software, tool, agent or other device or mechanism (including, without limitation, browsers, spiders, robots, avatars or intelligent agents) to navigate or search the Site other than generally available third party Web browsers.