Copyright© 2019 InEight
Tips for Finding a Construction Document Workflow That Fits Your Needs
RFIs, Submittals, Field Change Requests, Notices of Design Change and more – there’s no shortage of forms construction teams use to create, route, review, respond to and approve project information decisions throughout a project’s life cycle.
But there IS a better way to manage the workflow of project information.
During this webinar, we’ll explore how your project teams can use InEight Document to:
• Define form workflows optimized for their organization’s needs
• Easily define the simplest to most complex workflows to route a form
• Track the status of any form throughout its life cycle
• Access a complete form history
• Link forms to project emails, photos, documents and other project items
• Bulk upload form data
Hosted by InEight
Director, Product Management
Date: Wednesday, June 5, 2019
Time: 2 p.m. EDT