Copyright 2018 InEight
Seven Surefire Tricks for Getting Bids Prepared with Confidence
In a hot construction market, contractors are looking for ways to keep up by bidding the right jobs at the right prices and not letting good opportunities slip through the cracks. When your estimating processes are set up to keep pace, you can spend more time assessing if it’s work you really want, and less time preparing the bid.
In this webinar, you’ll learn seven tricks that are sure to help you bid more efficiently on work that’s actually worth chasing. These tips will help you to:
• Set up best-practice approaches to estimating
• Prepare organizational parameters for how to best estimate the work
• Compare current estimates with past performance for greater accuracy
• Automate routine tasks to free up valuable time at bid close-out, and
• Respond more quickly to last-minute changes from the client.
Hosted by InEight
EVP of Professional Services
Date: Thursday April 18, 2019
Time: 2 PM, EDT