Copyright© 2019 InEight
A Better Crystal Ball for Planners and Schedulers: Your Must-Have Strategies for Proactive Risk Prediction
Bad things can happen. And when they do, analyzing the root causes can help us understand what went wrong and quantify the resulting costs. But risk analysis today is still largely an after-the-fact exercise.
Instead of looking back, we should improve our methods for predicting risk to avoid costly repercussions. Even in the early planning stages of a capital construction project there are better strategies we can implement to predict and build a risk-adjusted project plan and schedule.
Join us at this upcoming webinar to learn key strategies for better predicting risk, including how to:
• Identify risk hotspots early in the planning process using the power of artificial intelligence
• Collect early and inclusive project team input based on their real-world experience with risks
• Quantify and qualify team-identified risks
• Adjust the plan based on team members’ individual and collective input, and
• Develop a risk-adjusted schedule in real time
Hosted by InEight
Chief Design Officer
Date: Thursday, June 20, 2019
Time: 2 p.m. EDT