Scottsdale, Ariz. — Feb. 9, 2016
InEight, a leading provider of software for project cost certainty and operational confidence across the capital asset lifecycle, today announced the release of HD Reporting, a project intelligence solution for the Hard Dollar estimating and project controls platform featuring cross-project reports and dashboards.
With HD Reporting, all stakeholders can gain the visibility needed to understand project performance. Without this insight into the status of active projects, managers can be surprised by cost overruns, labor shortages, delays and other obstacles to project success. HD Reporting is a business intelligence and analytics solution that provides the cross-project visibility and near real-time information managers need to successfully navigate project challenges and bring them to successful completion.
“Visibility into project performance is crucial to all stakeholders,” said Brad Barth, chief product officer of InEight. “If project stakeholders can’t accurately gauge the performance of their projects, they are exposing themselves to significant risk. With HD Reporting, all project stakeholders can get the information they need to quickly address, if not prevent, issues — minimizing risk and maximizing results.”
Key features of HD Reporting include:
• Self-Service Analytics – Power users can easily customize reports, perform trend analyses and find answers to business questions through the flexible Web Intelligence (Webi) interface
• Unified Cost Control Warehouse (UCCW) – The UCCW gathers HD project data into a single, highly-optimized database to facilitate cross-project reporting and analytics on project budgets, costs, productivity, resources, forecasts, earned value and more
• Scheduling/Bursting of Updates – Project information is always ready at the right time
• Mobile Interface – Stakeholders have key project information available at their fingertips
• Easy User Administration – Authenticate users with Microsoft Active Directory
• Built on SAP BusinessObjects – This world-class business intelligence platform features proven scalability and compatibility with other corporate systems
• Designed for Rapid Deployment – Get started in hours, not weeks, with bundled dashboards and reports
HD Reporting is now available around the world directly from InEight.
About InEight Inc.
With applications trusted for more than 25 years, InEight combines proven software technology with a unified vision to help companies visualize, estimate, manage, control and connect all aspects of capital and maintenance projects. InEight now has more than 20,000 users in nearly 500 companies in 33 countries. The InEight solution portfolio enables project-driven companies to get the visibility and control they need to avoid surprises, increase operational efficiency and improve profitability across the project lifecycle. Based in Scottsdale, Ariz., InEight is a subsidiary of Kiewit Corporation (Kiewit). Kiewit, through its subsidiaries, is one of North America’s largest and most respected construction and engineering organizations. For more information, please visit ineight.local.gate6.com.
# # #
For more information, Media contact: Makiko Hultz, +1 (480) 776-2929, email@example.com, PDT
Sign up for product, news and company updates.